Re: New programmer

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:00:48 -0700

welcome to the list,

if you want to program desktop for windows apps, then C# would be what I would recommend, there is extra work to make java apps accessible and it seems that it's not always a success even with the additional work.

just for your knowledge, I have a site called the grab bag (URL under my name) with some helpful stuff on it for programmers, and most of the stuff for VS 2005 also applies and works with VS 2008, including the super jaws scripts for VS 2005/8

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Øyvind Lode" <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>