Re: New programmer

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:46:10 -0600

Hello,
I recommend going with c# to start out with, then you can go to c or c++ for
some of the internals. Knowing python and a low level language like c or c++ is
always a plus, because you will be able to write quick scripts, or write
libraries if you ever find yourself in need of optomization.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean