Re: New programmer

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:30:18 -0700

on my grab bag site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

along with other helpful items,

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Øyvind Lode" <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:14:45 +0200

Thanks all!
Chris:
Is Visual C# Express Edition accessible out of the box?
And what's the difference between Visual Studio Express, Visual
C# Express?
Is it just that Visual C# is only a C# IDE and Visual Studio is a
complete
IDE for C, C++, C#, F# etc?