RE: New programmer

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 15:05:34 +0200

Thanks!
I found that the .NET Framework SDK already includes a C# compiler
(csc.exe).
Csc.exe is a command line tool, fine by me.
So I'll stick with EdSharp for now.

I've just written and compiled my first C# program!
It's a console app that just puts Hello, World! On the command line.
I assume that the .NET Framework also includes a debugger, but I'll look for
it when I need it.
I don't write buggy code, so what the hell do I need a debugger for? Hehe :)