Re: Neural Networks, Programming Languages

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:10:53 -0400

Thanks, never looked into python, sigh. I am studying up on Perceptrons and
computer modeling of them, so far so good.
  I do think I will have to see if I can't get Windoweyes to read some advanced
math signs like for derrivitivs, integrals, summation, Delta and others. If you
use Windoweyes or jaws have you found the screen reader handles these well? I
am working in Outlook Express for initial article selection and analysis but
can copy them into a text editor if that is how you guys do it to handle
advanced math textually.
  Rick USA