RE: Neural Networks, Programming Languages

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:51:03 -0400

Please email me off list:

sbahram@xxxxxxxxx

Take care,
Sina

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of black ares
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:28 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Neural Networks, Programming Languages

I am interested in evry kind of documentationon lisp so if you can ofer
something...
More than the language it self, lisp ofer a variety of dialects (scheme) or
other like it.
I remember that I don't know at all tcl/tk, but with my lisp knowledge I was

able to debug a program in tcl/tk.
So if you have any good book on lisp and you are so kind to share it with
me, i wait for it.
I use lisp in my programming job.
best regards
Black Ares