Re: Neural Networks, Programming Languages

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:20:29 -0400

Thanks Sina: Good to hear from one of the originals. I am doing background reading to get the termonology down so I know what I don't know if that makes sense. So far it isn't too scary but complex enough for this old gray hair to question his intellectual capabilities and background in math and programming. Anyway, good to hear from you and hope things are going well.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>