RE: I feel like giving up on programming altogether!

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:10:40 -0400

Hay Jess,
Let's start with just one of those errors and what you were doing at the time.
And if you give up, you have to write I won't give up 900 times as a comment in
my blog. And no cutting and pasting. Then, you have to go back and try at least
900 more times. So don't even try it. We know where you live.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.