Re: I feel like giving up on programming altogether!

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:40:38 -0600

I started out on here a lot younger learning how to program. I really didn't
learn to much for a couple years, only thing that really happened as a result
was Laura and Sina and Ken learned some really good self control and didn't
manage to strangle me. :)
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net