[program-l] Re: VB: newbie needs guidance

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:42:21 +0100

MessageHi Che,

Thanks for the offer, and I'm glad I'm of use.  However it's not necessary, I'm
happy to offer advice for free, as I like to see people able to use, and get
the most out of, software.  I'm a strong believer in the fact that people use
computers to perform tasks, therefore using a computer shouldn't be a task in
itself, and anything I can do to ease the burden of computer use I'm more than
willing to do.

Will