[program-l] Re: VB: newbie needs guidance

  • From: "Che" <che@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:17:44 -0500

Message  Whoa, thanks for letting me know about the jaws stuf, I had no idea.
I have backed up and removed the only msenv. file found in enu, but I have no
idea how to change the control environment.  If there is a page out there that
lays out the general idea, I'd be happy to learn how to do it so you wouldn't
have to type it up here.
Otherwise, I am using jfw 6.2 and WinXp Pro.
  Thanks again.
  Che

  Come check out the brand new football
betting simulation designed with the