[program-l] Re: VB: newbie needs guidance

  • From: "Che" <che@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:39:48 -0500

Message  Hey, thanks for the info guys.
  I have heard that .net 2005 is going to be more screenreader friendly. Along
these lines, are there jaws scripts for .net 2003, or possibly visual studio
2005 available?
  I think I am going to check out the express version of .net and go from
there.  If I end up buying the pro version, surely there will be some upgrade
path to .net 2005, eh?