[program-l] Re: Objective-C coding for iOS on windows 7

  • From: "Barry Jennings" <bajenni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 22:20:37 -0700

Are there tools for creating a user interface with gnustep or is this just GCC with the libraries for Objective C? In other words do we have an accessible way here to get around the inaccessible Interface Builder?

Barry

-----Original Message----- From: jaffar.sidek10@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:06 PM
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-l] Re: Objective-C coding for iOS on windows 7

Hi.  Also.  The latest MinGW compiler which i believe to be 4.7.0 comes with
an objective c compiler, so those interested might like to give it a try.
And with the IPhone being as popular as it is right now, I am only surprised
that the mainstream apps like visual studio hasn't yet made objective c as
part of their programming framework.  Cheers!

-----Original Message----- From: Louis Bryant
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 10:23 AM
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How cool! Thanks!