[program-l] Re: Objective-C coding for iOS on windows 7

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 03:41:16 -1200

I think rather then calling onto a remote web app, the code generates
the necessary views in a browser object using local data. To my
knowledge phonegap apps are self-contained and only require a network
connection when they require online data.
As for security risks, phoneGap allows you to call on specified API's
using javaScript, just like normal apps. I do think normal apps give
you more API's though.
I have heard of phonegap apps making it through the stringent appStore
guidelines ...you might want to google on that.