[program-l] Re: Objective-C coding for iOS on windows 7

  • From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lmr.upshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 10:08:49 -0500

Update to my last message:

I've visited the PhoneGap site, and it appears I'll need to invest in an
Apple computer to use it with XCode as well. I was hoping I would be able to
create my app with HTML and javascript in windows, and then run it through a
compiler or converter; perhaps upload it to an online compiler, or something
like that. Again, I could be missing something here, so feel free to fill me
in. :)

Date: Monday, Oct 1, 2012 06:23:59 PM