Re: [PCWorks] Netbooks (and SSHD's Solid-State hard drives)

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:36:58 -0400

Truer words were never spoken Hugh!

I visited with some friends who recently bought an iMac to replace all
the virus ridden PC's they have had. Virus ridden because they didn't
want to take the time to understand they should close the back doors or
not accept every single thing that comes through Messenger or email.

Now they have their new Mac and found all their usb ports are full, yet
they didn't read in the really friendly manual about the 2 usb ports on
the keyboard. Which is the biggest problem of all don't you think,
people look at the ads for how much simpler everything is and pay no
mind to the written word be it on paper or the web. Even if it is a
picture in the manual showing the 2 keyboard usb ports ;)

Please keep us updated with your crash reports Hugh, they are the real
things to follow!

Peter Kaulback