Re: [PCWorks] Netbooks (and SSHD's Solid-State hard drives)

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 18:13:25 -0400

That's very interesting, and I would probably try it for laughs if I had
the OS.
I've used Macs just enough to know the much vaunted "Simpler than
Windows" is a crock.
I upgraded my desktop to Jaunty, but I haven't spent much time with it
yet-got to fool with the new toy.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5156903/how-to-hackintosh-a-dell-mini-9-into-the-ultimate-os-x-netbook#viewcomments

http://www.haiku-os.org/