Re: [PCWorks] Hidden files and folders

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 11:36:28 -0400

Harold, if you are interested Notepad+ has been superseded by Notepad++
as development for Notepad+ stopped in 1996. I like Notepad+, Notepad++,
Metapad, GEdit (linux), and good old Notepad. I use Notepad so much that
whenever possible I try to put it into my "Send to" menu, so if I have a
file I find and don't want to navigate to from within Notepad I can open
it quickly this way.

Notepad++
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=95717&package_id=102072
or http://tinyurl.com/6jjqrp