-=PCTechTalk=- Re: turning off some services at startup not working

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:29:13 -0400

Now, I wonder if I go in tomorrow and ask the geeky squad to "uninstall the
new stick"so that I can return it as it is too expensive and return the old
sticks to where they should be which I guess would be 256 in slot 1 and 256
in slot 3, and the 512 in one of the other slots )3 or 4 if they would do it
and not charge me.  If they will listen to me telling them they installed it
wrong. Hmmm..

Christine