-=PCTechTalk=- Re: turning off some services at startup not working

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:05:14 -0400

Hi Gman,

Thanks, I am trying to speed up my start up.  I dont need Earthlink Total
Access at start up but it continues to persist, and I don't think I need
Windows Firewall since I am using Zone Alarm but not sure.  I am not quite
sure yet which services I dont need running but I am sure there are some,
like Adaware SE that does not work anymore (the free version anyways).

Christine