-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question #1 regarding ability to click on links in an e-mail and open in OE

  • From: "Barbara" <richdawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:47:14 -0500

Delores
Check how much you have in your OE totally and in folders.
I have found that it did many quirky things when too full. I lost folders
and even had it shutting off my connection when trying to download into
certain folders.

In 98SE I tried to keep my whole set of folders under 800 mb. I just changed
the folder I was storing my files in and started a new OE and imported a old
folder as I had time to deal with the mail. I was in a bunch of graphic
groups back then. lol But it did stop the quirly things without a reformat.