-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question #1 regarding ability to click on links in an e-mail and open in OE

  • From: "inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:52:02 -0800

weelllll <gr>  probably didn't save it right :-(  - since I
have 98SE I have been used to going to find, typing in *.dbx
and then deleting any folders that I knew were empty but for
some reason windows was saving them and wasting space.  So
when Houdini made each folder contents disappear (separate
times) I went to that find, found the .dbx folder and just
copied it all over the place in the hopes that I could get
it to open.  I think I tried that so called 'free' recovery
and what it did was show me that yup the messages were there
(hmm that answers that question!) and now if I wanted to
actually read them I would have to pay the $45 and I said
forget it!  thanks for that url - will give that a try - and
now I really have got to get off here and start packing <gr>
 When I do start reformatting I fortunately have a laptop
with XP so you all may be hearing me cry for help if I can't
get something to work - Dolores