-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question #1 regarding ability to click on links in an e-mail and open in OE

  • From: "Dolores" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:54:52 -0400

now that is what I often do especially from my computer groups and you're
right as it is easy - just click on the envelope and it opens - but the mail
I have is still in the .dbx form.  Mentioned in an earlier e-mail that I
compact every day - part of my clean it up routine :-)  thanks for the
suggestion - Dolores