-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question #1 regarding ability to click on links in an e-mail and open in OE

  • From: "Dolores" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:52:58 -0400

hmm what you explained sounds interesting but not sure I understand -the
first part I usually do try to keep my folders almost empty and compact
daily but the two I am trying to 'restore' happened to be when I was gone
for a weekend and the messages poured in :-(    Could you explain to me a
bit better as to how you changed folders?  right now I have a separate
folder within my local folders for each group I'm on - if you are saying you
moved them, how did you do that or did you mean - heck I'm confused :-(
maybe I could figured out a way to restore the two .dbx folders I am holding
on with hopes of being able to read them someday - I have tried importing
them, I had tried putting them right into the identity folder, I have put
them on both my hard drives and directed the import to go to each one but
just keep getting the message that is either 1) there are no messages or 2)
the folder is in use :-(  Thanks also for your responce - Dolores