-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question #1 regarding ability to click on links in an e-mail and open in OE

  • From: "inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:11:08 -0800

thanks - that was new to me - have it saved with the rest of
the stuff I'm trying to back up on CD's but have wasted as
many as I have saved because the #$%#$ computer freezes up
during the process :-(    Just as an extra - talk about
coincidences - I have Spy Sweeper installed and it has
popped up quite a few times to warn me - well it popped up
and said it had blocked access to that e-mail addy that was
faking road runner!  So obviously it was a hacker and now
I'll swear by Spy Sweeper and the price is right <gr>
Dolores