-=PCTechTalk=- Re: problem

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:26:02 -0500

I wish I knew... but that's why I mentioned it looks like adware. Maybe
something was installed that does similar to the XP counterpart. Only thing I
can point to is something that's installed running in the background. And,
adware is the only thing coming to mind.
3 Net was mentioned by Sylvia, but did a search and can't find anything
relating. Still looking, but so far unsuccessful.

.::] Sir Troth [::..
AOL: SirTrothX
Please, no email at this address!

::: Original Message by Glo