-=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:06:01 -0500

No, different programs can read the Incredimail e-mails..........but
what they see may be anything from text, to jibberish, to parts of the
stationary, to the exact same thing you sent.  That's, in my opinion,
one of the drawbacks to sending stationary -- you never know what the
person you are sending to actually gets.
In addition, it adds tons of bandwidth, and in some cases, makes
e-mails very hard to read.  I know experienced users will say "mine
aren't hard to read", but you'd be surprised at the number of e-mails
with stationary that I get that are very hard to read because the
background overwhelms the text.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
Saturday, 3/12/2005, @ 9:02:46 AM EST
" In every pain there is tremendous opportunity for overwhelming
gain.Use it to your advantage! "

~~  Unknown author

==================|:o:|==================

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:48:25 -0500, cristy wrote:
  |   So, then am I clear that it does me no good to use incredimail
  |   unless people I am emailing have it also, otherwise they cannot
  |   view it?
  |
  |   Thanks,
  |   cristy

  |    |
  |    |   Jo Ann
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |   From: Don
  |    |   Date: 03/11/05 04:34:35
  |    |   To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  |    |   Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |    |   The one quirk is that if the person yo are sending
  |    |    |   the Incredimail to if they d not have incredimail
  |    |    |   they will only get the message not the frills.
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |   Incorrect!  I do not use Incrudimail and I get ALL of the
  |    |   frills... including the black font on a dark blue
  |    |   background!!
  |    |
  |    |   Don
  |    |
  |    |
  |    |   --
  |    |   <Please delete this line and everything below.>
  |    |
  |    |   To unsub or change your email settings:
  |    |   //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
  |    |
  |    |   To access our Archives:
  |    |   //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/