-=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:24:58 -0000

Hi Jo Ann
A friend of mine on dial-up used to hate receiving Incrdimail emails that I
sent because they took so long to download and he got really angry about it.
So much so that I stopped using it.  Some people will just receive them
without saying anything so I figured it was better not to offend.

Just my passing observation
  ,,,,,,,,
 Ô¿Ô¬
(appearing courtesy of KB ~ unauthorised tho)

Ange
a.k.a. Clueless of Doncaster

http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

~~~~~The Clueless Reply Separator~~~~~

From: "Jo Ann Weaver"

Mike,
The only place I've seen this happen is freelists. I've had Incredimail for
4 years and had no problems with it elsewhere. The stationary only adds
maybe 30 -45 kbs. to the message, which doesn't amount to anything even on
dialup(which I'm on)

Jo Ann