-=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Don <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:08:10 -0500

Don, did you ever have a soft and sensitive side <chuckle>
Your message is correct, as it usually is........but dang!  sugar it
up a bit will you?!?

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
Saturday, 3/12/2005, @ 9:07:00 AM EST
"But try," you urge, "the trying shall suffice; The aim, if reached or
not, makes great the life: Try to be Shakespeare, leave the rest to
fate!"

-- Robert Browning

==================|:o:|==================

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:50:00 -0500, Don wrote:
  |   No, you do not have it clear.  As long as the recipient's email
  |   client supports html and is NOT set to plain text only, your
  |   incrudimail art work and all the bloat that comes with it will
  |   appear for them.  It is NOT required that your recipients have
  |   incrudimail in order to "enjoy" it.
  |
  |   Don
  |
  |   Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email
  |   address in the body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx

  |    |