-=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Don <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:25:10 -0500

ROFL
OK

Not only is that a    *l*i*t*t*l*e*   bit sweeter....I agree with you
-- again <G>

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
Saturday, 3/12/2005, @ 9:23:57 PM EST
Life is a comedy for those who think. A tragedy for those who feel.

--  Tacitus

==================|:o:|==================

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:01:06 -0500, Don wrote:
  |   Perhaps you are right.  So here is something surgary sweet to
say
  |   about Incrudimail...
  |
  |   It is NOT number one on my list of things to be eliminated from
  |   the internet community with extreme prejudice.
  |
  |   That spot is held by AOLiens that want everybody else to change
  |   the way they enjoy the internet, especially email and sending
  |   file attachments, so life for the AOLien will be easier.
  |
  |   In case you are interested....
  |
  |   Number three is trojans/viruses/worms
  |   Number four is Spyware/adware/keyloggers.
  |   Number five is SPAM/phishing/hoaxes/chain letters
  |
  |   Don
  |
  |   Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email
  |   address in the body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx

  |    |
  |    |   Regards from
  |    |