-=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:05:43 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

He must have had a really slow connection. I don't even notice getting one
on my dialup service till I open it. Many of the ones I have downloaded show
the size to be 30-50 kbs, and that's nothing even on dialup.

Jo Ann

From: "Jo Ann Weaver"

Mike,
The only place I've seen this happen is freelists. I've had Incredimail for
4 years and had no problems with it elsewhere. The stationary only adds
maybe 30 -45 kbs. to the message, which doesn't amount to anything even on
dialup(which I'm on)

Jo Ann