-=PCTechTalk=- Re: incredimail

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:17:10 -0800

Hi Christy,
Incedimail triples the size of a similar message in plain text.
Many people who have to pay for their download time or by file size do not=
 like it.

If I were to say "Hi" it may come out
Hi

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 3/10/2005 at 6:29 PM cristy wrote:

I would not mind playing again with incredimail but there was something
about it before when I tried it that was aggravating me and I cant remember=

what it was, and seemed hard to uninstall it all later also.  Maybe someone=

can give me some pointers on it and where the best site is to d/l it should=

I want to try it again.  Can all others see it okay that I email to?

Thanks,
Christy