-=PCTechTalk=- Re: link

  • From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 05:57:15 -0600

Whoops, I seen Judith's email in reply to Christy and it had Christy's email
on top. I thought it was from Judith not Christy, Anyway if I can help
Christy let me know.

Spider
http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
He knew in advance what O'Brien would say. That the Party did not seek power
for its own ends, but only for the good of the majority. That it sought
power because men in the mass were frail cowardly creatures who could not
endure liberty or face the truth, and must be ruled over and systematically
deceived by others who were stronger than themselves.
-- George Orwell from 1984