-=PCTechTalk=- Re: link

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:15:52 -0500

Hi Spider, yes that is more like it, did you change the numbers for height
and width or something for the cork and bread basket?

On the page "My Pets" I wanted the title centered.  Troth had me delete the
numbers after the word height and width and it was fixed, in fact I deleted
the words height and width in the code as well as apparently I did not need
them.  For the image through apparently Front page automatically gives it a
height and width number.  Did you just modify the numbers to center these
items?
Thanks,
christy