-=PCTechTalk=- Re: link

  • From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:40:53 -0600

A search at Goggle and Tons of places showed up, just type in background and
take your pick :-)
Absolutely Free Backgrounds Free-Backgrounds.Com offers the best free
backgrounds on the Net. We are the Web's top resource for free, original,
backgrounds.
      www.free-backgrounds.com/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Absolute Background Textures Archive: 5759 Free Tiling Background ...
Features seamlessly tiling background textures for use in web pages,
graphical software, and desktop. Sorted by color and motif, includes preview
with ...
      www.grsites.com/textures/ - 51k - Mar 10, 2005 - Cached - Similar
pages

Phyllis's Backgrounds Original backgrounds with such themes as seasonal,
western, pet, nature, plaids, dots and household tools.
      www.eskimo.com/~physmith/Backgrounds.html - 11k - Cached - Similar
pages

The Background Sampler ... The URLs for each of the backgrounds are shown
along with the images. The advantage of using the backgrounds directly from
Netscape's server is that ...
      home.netscape.com/assist/net_sites/bg/backgrounds.html - 10k -
Cached - Similar pages

All free backgrounds at BackgroundCity.Com Backgrounds and textures plus
hints and tips on usage.
      www.backgroundcity.com/ - 17k - Mar 10, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Wallpapers, free backgrounds, free animated gifs, free stuff and more. Free
wallpapers and free backgrounds for your webpage. Backgrounds, animated gifs
and free stuff.
      www.freebackgrounds.com/ - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

BACKGROUNDS BY MARIE--Free Bordered Background Sets, Backgrounds ...
Bordered background sets in categories. Tutorials on making bordered
backgrounds included.
      www.artistic-designers.com/bkgds/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Spider
http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under
control. Alan Bennett ( Forty Years On, 1969 )