-=PCTechTalk=- Re: link

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:22:25 -0500

Hi Spider,

Its not that it doesnt work, it is that I want to change the background on
my genealogy page.  The other problem is on some of my links (the one where
my mailbox is at the bottom of my page),  I noticed the code seems to link
to my online school website where I am taking classes, I do not want the two
confused or linked.  This is my own separate personal website not one for my
classes.

thanks,
cristy