-=PCTechTalk=- Re: link

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:22:43 -0500

Okay, I can see the problem is this is referenced to my school website I
created which I do not want, I want it referenced to my website index name
that I created with my isp (cox)  it should be
https://poppy02member/personal/index/html, something like that. but I am not
sure how to fix it.  I know you have to edit using the frontpage and cannot
edit simply by viewing the source.

There is no reference to my school website in viewing source on my index
page, only when I go to my genealogy page at the bottom of the page when
viewing sources I see it.  I probably copied something from the school
website I had to get what I wanted on the page not considering it should not
be referenced to that location.

-----
Orhref="https://filebox.vt.edu/users/ccr/itma/portfolio/index.html";><big><big><font
 size="+2"><br>

href="https://filebox.vt.edu/users/ccr/itma/portfolio/index.html";><big><big><font
204);"><a
href="https://filebox.vt.edu/users/ccr/itma/portfolio/index.html";><big><big><font
 size="+2"><big><big><font
 Message -----From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>To:
<pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 6:57 AMSubject:
-=PCTechTalk=- Re: link> Whoops, I seen Judith's email in reply to Christy and
it had Christy'semail> on top. I thought it was from Judith not Christy, Anyway
if I can help> Christy let me know.>> Spider> http://home.coosahs.net/spider/>
*************************************************> He knew in advance what
O'Brien would say. That the Party did not seekpower> for its own ends, but only
for the good of the majority. That it sought> power because men in the mass
were frail cowardly creatures w
 ho could not> endure liberty or face the truth, and must be ruled over
andsystematically> deceived by others who were stronger than themselves.> --
George Orwell from 1984>>> ----- Original Message -----> From: "cristy"
<poppy0206@xxxxxxx>> To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Friday, March 11,
2005 9:55 PM> Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: link>>>>I need help on my webpage, I
am new at this.  I want to change my>>wallpaper.>> Can anyone help with this
maybe offlist?  I have webspace with my isp and>> have an index file already
created.  I noticed in some of my sources I>> seem>> to be linked to my website
that I am working on in my online classeswhich>> I>> dont want, mostly I am not
showing sources with links there though.  I am>> a>> bit confused.  I was using
frontage editor with this.  I have windows xp.>> Thanks,>> christy>>> -->
<Please delete this line and everything below.>>> To unsub or change your email
settings:> //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk>> To acces
//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/>> For more info:>
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk>