-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website help

  • From: "spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 05:45:37 -0600

Judith it is very hard to guess why the background would not work without
the code to see. I do my own code but you can still send me the top part of
your code and let me look at it, I'm sure it's a simple syntax error or
other easly corrected thing..................Go to your page in IE and click
on view then source and send me the part where your background is.

Spider
http://home.coosahs.net/spider/
He knew in advance what O'Brien would say. That the Party did not seek power
for its own ends, but only for the good of the majority. That it sought
power because men in the mass were frail cowardly creatures who could not
endure liberty or face the truth, and must be ruled over and systematically
deceived by others who were stronger than themselves.
-- George Orwell from 1984