-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website help

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:01:30 -0500

Hi Judith,

Sorry, yes that is what I mean background image, I got the two terms mixed
up. I like the background that is on my main page which I guess is called
the index page.  The one I wanted to change was when I clicked on my
genealogy link.  I do not want every page in my website to have the same
background necessarily although I guess it probably looks more uniformed
that way.

christy