-=PCTechTalk=- Re: explosive expletive behaviour

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:54:16 -0400

I'm sorry, I've been away this weerkend.  What is this thread about?   Can
someone forward the e-mail to me?   I went to the archives and didn't see
anything out of line.  Help?
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 Hard work spotlights the character of people; some turn up their sleeves, some
turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all!

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:07:28 -0400, Don101 wrote:

|  Roger,
|
|  I was so distressed by his words that I found it impossible to
|  properly write and then edit a message in reply to a simple normal
|  non-expletive-deleted message.  After a few tries I had to give it
|  up and went to bed early.
|
|  I don't know what brought it all on (maybe menopause?) but it
|  certainly was a shock.  I don't know what, if anything, the rest
|  of the Mod Squad can do, but I hope they do it quickly and with as
|  little mercy as possible.
|
|  Don

| |
| |  I can understand you beimg seriously upset and ropable about
| |  GMan's derogatory remarks.
| |
| |  I feel exactly the same way, in fact I had to close my ears,
| |  take an aspro and lie down for half an hour before I could face
| |  the world again.
| |
| |  Nevertheless I am glad I have finally found a way to contribute
| |  to the list, namely to be the receptacle for GMan's stresses
| |  strains and angst (all of which must save him a poultice in
| |  Anger Management Fees).  Once I had  reread his  "expletives
| |  deleted " and "explosives ignited" again I felt life was still
| |  worthwhile.  And apparently he has become a much better person
| |  to live with (I just received an offlist message from his cats,
| |  saying so).
| |
| |  Nevertheless I still think he shd be reported to the Mods??
| |