-=PCTechTalk=- Re: explosive expletive behaviour

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:42:32 -0700

I was going to write an tell Bob it was a joke but then I got
sidetracked.  Not in the 9 or so years I've been on this list
have you ever been anything but gracious.

But you can put in some very good looking symbols for swearwords
(LOL)

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com

OK, for those who may have been pulled into this by comments
after the fact
and have failed to find anything derogatory by looking at past
posts, it
only means you missed a joke (and an apparently good one, at
that).

In a nutshell, Roger jokingly asked for some berating and I
obliged with a
[%*!#$]-filled paragraph.  He and Don then had some fun
discussing the
after-effects of my fake rant, most likely in the hope that I
would reply
with either more of the same or a suitable apology.  Of course,
I can now do
neither since I have to explain the joke/gag before this gets
any bigger
than it already has.  Nothing bad has happened, other than a fun
thread
being killed.       LOL

Some of us have a very dry sense of humor, so I strongly suspect
this will
not be the last time one or more of you will 'have yer chain
yanked'.
;0}

Peace,
Gman

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask."