-=PCTechTalk=- Re: explosive expletive behaviour

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:17:52 -0400

You can most assuredly take it as a compliment!  <G>
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 During a recent interview, Prime Minister Tony Blair of Great Britain was
asked
by one of his parliament members as to why he believes so much in America, and
does he think America is on the right track?

   Blair's reply:

      "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want
in... and how many want out."

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:47:40 -0400, Gman wrote:

|  I'm not quite sure how to take this one.  However, from now on I
|  will simply try to follow the example in the fortune at the bottom
|  of your post. lol
|
|  Peace,
|  Gman
|
|  "The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask"

| |
| |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
| |  ,,,,,,,,
| |  Õ¿Õ¬
| |  -- Scottsdale, AZ NRA Life Member
| |  intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the
| |  application of reason.
| |
| |  -- Marya Mannes (1904-1990) American Journalist
| |