-=PCTechTalk=- Re: explosive expletive behaviour

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:17:03 -0400

OK, for those who may have been pulled into this by comments after the fact
and have failed to find anything derogatory by looking at past posts, it
only means you missed a joke (and an apparently good one, at that).

In a nutshell, Roger jokingly asked for some berating and I obliged with a
[%*!#$]-filled paragraph.  He and Don then had some fun discussing the
after-effects of my fake rant, most likely in the hope that I would reply
with either more of the same or a suitable apology.  Of course, I can now do
neither since I have to explain the joke/gag before this gets any bigger
than it already has.  Nothing bad has happened, other than a fun thread
being killed.       LOL

Some of us have a very dry sense of humor, so I strongly suspect this will
not be the last time one or more of you will 'have yer chain yanked'.
;0}

Peace,
Gman

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask."