-=PCTechTalk=- Burning photos...

  • From: "DO1212SK" <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:04:55 -0400

Okay, downloaded free AVS CD burner... Also restored some of my WinXP
software. But burning 46 jpgs onto a CD was also very slow, took about an
hour.. Is that normal? (I mean, they load in from the camera in seconds!)
Do people downsize their jpgs before they burn them onto a CD? I'm wondering
if each jpg file that I loaded in thru my camera card was perhaps too large?