-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Burning photos...

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:26:42 -0300

If they are anything like the ones my husband burns they are huge...  On the
other hand if you want to use them for printing the quality will be best if
you keep them in original size.  46 large (4-5 megabytes) jpgs  will take
time to burn.  There is a lot more involved than just downloading the
pictures.  Also, it depends on the burning speed your hardware can do.

Lil