-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Burning photos...

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:26:24 -0400

No, the size of the files shouldn't matter and I am assuming that you are
burning these as "Data Files".  It could be that the drive is set to burn at
very slow speeds, though.  Look through the settings for the program and see
if you can locate an area that deals with 'burn speeds'.  While your drive
may support speeds up to 52X, it may be set to burn at 1X, 2X, 4X, etc.  If
you do and it's set for a much slower speed than your max, crank it up a bit
and see if that changes things.  If you don't find it, or if it is already
set for the fastest speed your burner supports, Windows internal speed limit
may be holding it back, too.  You should be able to find that by right
clicking on the drive's icon in My Computer and selecting Properties from
the context menu that opens.

Peace,
Gman

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask."