-=PCTechTalk=- explosive expletive behaviour

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:07:28 -0400

Roger,

I was so distressed by his words that I found it impossible to properly
write and then edit a message in reply to a simple normal
non-expletive-deleted message.  After a few tries I had to give it up and
went to bed early.

I don't know what brought it all on (maybe menopause?) but it certainly was
a shock.  I don't know what, if anything, the rest of the Mod Squad can do,
but I hope they do it quickly and with as little mercy as possible.

Don