-=PCTechTalk=- Vista guru's???

  • From: "Patricia" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:48:16 -0400

Last week I asked for assistance for a problem I had with windows mail in Vista
I had an email that was stuck...I found this link:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html
the cancelled my request cause I thought I could fix it....
They suggested in this forum to go get a windows update for this particular
problem....which I did and yes it did let me delete the
message that was stuck  HOWEVER now I get an error ................."One or
more messages in your Outbox do not have a valid
account specified.Would you like to use your default account to send theres
messages?
 I clicked yes and got this:
Account 'mail.sssnet.com;Server:mailout.sssnet.com ; Protocal SMTP,Port
25,Secure(SSL):No,Error Number 0x800CCC7A

any suggestions on how to fix this?

This is on my laptop and I made sure everything was correct when I set up my
mail box....my mail works fine on my Dell desktop
and outlook express.................I just need my mail for when I'm on the
road that's why it's important for windows mail to work.
Patricia