-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The dog poo hits the fans

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

Ohhhhhhhhh ok, :-) Yup that will do it, LOL I did not think your group was ever
on yahoo. Well no one ever told me that :-) I plead a womans right to make a
mistake but act like I was right all along and the man was wrong..........ROFL
I tell my husband that all the time and call him old coot but he's my old coot.

  Becky
GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Becky,
You'll need to sign up to YahooGroups and then join the PCTechTalk group
there. We used to be exclusively at YahooGroups, but we moved here to get
away from some of their server problems (lots of bouncing emails and too
restrictive a policy on certain things). We still keep the old group up on
there so we can use the Files and Photos are of that site. You'll find them
inside the YahooGroups' PCTechTalk group.

Peace,
GMan