-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore and Go Back - THANKS AND WELLDONE

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:52:08 +1300

Lionel, it's a real hassle having to reformat - I have only done it
once, if my memory serves me rightly. I can't tell you what went wrong
with your system, I'm afraid - someone else might, with luck.
Rose has had no problem, as you will have read.  (Rose, System Restore
was in WinMe, and is certainly a component of XP. I never had 98, but I
don't think that has it.)

I would try as Rose suggests if I were you, that is having both
programs.  It should be OK. They are different, so I would expect them
to run well together. You wouldn't have them in your Start up folder,
would you?

CHeers,

Rick